“What a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trattoria Azzurra

Trattoria Azzurra
Ranked #10 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eatery serving refined Italian cuisine with a focus on local ingredients & fine wines in a homey, elegant atmosphere.
Toronto
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2011

We had a fantastic experience at Azzurra. We arrived at 6p on a Saturday without a reservation after and although they were booked up the hostest said there was a glimmer of hope as there was a reservation that hadn't shown up yet. Not only was she willing to hold it for us she also offered to call another restaurant for us! Luckily the other reservation didn't show up and we got the table.
The food, service and atmosphere was terriffic.
I highly recommend it...we will be back!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Jay100

“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2011

Absolutely amazing food and a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone. Good value as well.

1 Thank Zeever
Collingwood
“Great Experience Evertime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2011

I live in Collingwood, so I have had a chance to dine at just about every restaurant in town. Azzurra is easily my favourite spot to visit! Every time I step in the door I am greeted by the friendly and familiar faces of the staff. It is a very warm and cozy atmosphere with beautiful art on the walls to look at while you dine. The food is to die for! It comes from the kitchen still steaming hot, and is always delicious (especially with a bottle of wine!) I will continue to return to Azzurra again and again!

1 Thank BetterWithWine
toronto, ontario
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2010

We picked this restaurant based on the reviews, and we thrilled with the decision. We called for a reservation and it was a good thing we did. It's not that big, but it is great. there were 5 of us (hubby & I & our 3 daughters in their 20's). One of our daughters is celiac (gluten intolerant) as well as lactose intolerant. The server was really knowledgeable about the menu and they even had rice pasta (cooked in separate water). Service was quick, and everyone pitched in so when the food was ready they all came out with it at the same time.
The place looks like an older home. Price was reasonable, and the food was excellent. Makes me want to travel back to Collingwood to go there again!

2 Thank jangale
London, United Kingdom
“Warm, cosy, quaint, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2010

I stayed with my family approx 15 minutes away from Azzurra over in The Blue Mountains resort. Although there were restaurants within the resort, because it was my Dad's birthday, we wanted something a little more special. We found Azzurra on the internet.

The snow was terrible but as soon as stepped inside of the restaurant we were hit with a blast of heat. Azzurra felt warm, cosy and welcoming. The menu was great, the background music created a lovely atmosphere and our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable.

I think my trip to Azzurra was my favourite thing about my trip to Collingwood. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Deenie76