“Great Dinner!”

Trattoria Azzurra
Ranked #10 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eatery serving refined Italian cuisine with a focus on local ingredients & fine wines in a homey, elegant atmosphere.
Standish, Michigan
“Great Dinner!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had the Cnocki I am sure I spelled this wrong but it was good. It has a patio and the weather was good - so was the beer. Good service and reasonable price. In walking distance from downtown and they also are near the bus stop.

Düsseldorf
“Great!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

This is the place to be - every dish is fabulous, pricing is decent and the spot is great. I couldn't ask for more!

Sudbury, Canada
“Everything was excellent”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

After 2 ho-hum meals in the village we decided to go off site for dinner and am I ever glad we did.

Table of four and we did a lot of sharing. Everything that we got was excellent.

The maple glaze on the sweet potatoe gnocchi was a huge hit at the table. And the espresso creme brûlée was another big hit.

Well worth it and would love to return.

• Visited August 2013
“Great food, Great Service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for our anniversary. The food was fantastic, the service was excellent. They do not rush you out the door when your done eating, you can sit and enjoy some coffee or espresso.
The restaurant was very clean and well kept. It was small but that kept it very intimate.
I would recommend to anyone looking for good food and good service in an intimate setting.

Toronto
“Ridiculously Delicious”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is my 2ND trek to Azzurra after a wonderful day of hiking on the Swiss Trail. From start to finish this meal was divine. I was with two lovely women and we ordered three apps to share which were the veg antipasti platter, calamari and shrimp, and mushrooms on bread. My friends ordered the sweet potato gnocchi, and arctic char special of the day, I got the pork tenderloin which was like eating steak omg(sorry mom better then yours)

Our server's name was Jay and what a wonderful gent, he made us feel welcome and confident in our decisions from the beginning to the bitter sweet end. It's the only time Im at a restaurant I order app, main and dessert because everything is just so delicious, from service, to decor, food. I will continue to come back as long as the chef stays there lol Phenomenal Job to everyone who has a part in making this restaurant so freaking AWESOME!

• Visited August 2013