“Lovely Lunch”
Review of Trattoria Azzurra

Trattoria Azzurra
Ranked #10 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eatery serving refined Italian cuisine with a focus on local ingredients & fine wines in a homey, elegant atmosphere.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I was thrilled to hear that Azzurra was opening for lunch!!
My co worker and I went and enjoyed the Turkey Panni's!! WOW it was a wonderful lunch, fresh turkey breast, mozzorella with pesto and tomatoes. I had the salad with root vegetable crisps, again so wonderful. My co worker raved about her Panni and loved the brussell sprout salad.
Thank You Azzurra for a lovely lunch.
A clean, friendly and well run restaurant.
Bravo!!

Charlottetown, Canada
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This was probably the best restaurant I have been to in several years.. The food was so incredibly fresh and perfectly cooked. It was such a lovely dining experience. It is not nearly as formal as it looked walking by. I was up from PEI, visiting my daughter and her partner who live in Wasaga.We went to Azzurra for an early dinner. Window seat. Chose warmed olives for an appetizer, soooo good!, and I don't even like olives. The bread was warm, fresh and delicious, perhaps baked on site or from a local bakery. We had a pasta dish, Gnocchi and salmon with a side of brussel sprouts and as the server suggested and encouraged, we shared. I also substituted, with no problem, fingerling potatoes for the couscous with the salmon. We had a half litre of wine, piccolo plate desert and coffee and were out of there for what I considered a very reasonable price. The ambiance and service is pleasant and relaxed. We commend the freshness of the ingredients and the skill of the chef. Thank You!

Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I have eaten at Azzurra more times than I can count over the past five years and think that they continue to up the ante time after time! Their current menu courtesy of chef Leona Nyman is top notch and their pranzo approach to sharing plates is creative and fun. Thank you Andrea for creating an outstanding restaurant so close to home!

1 Thank JSMcD
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

My wife and I have dined at Trattoria Azzurra several times over the past couple of years and enjoy it immensely. Personally, I love the various fish dishes and my wife loves the salmon, but pretty well everything on the menu is delicious. Service is exceptional within a relaxing a atmosphere. Fine dining indeed!

• Visited January 2012
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Not many restaurant have great food, great atmosphere and great service....this is one!