“Super Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Duncan's Cafe

Duncan's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Düsseldorf
“Super Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The guys maked our day - in a city like Collingwood where everyone wants to make a fast dollar they didn't charged us for a beer - because they recommended it and we did not like it. This is as Canadian as it gets! Great stuff.

Visited August 2013

Blue Mountains, Canada
“Disappointing......”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a great little spot downtown Collingwood. Went there yesterday for lunch and found the staff to be less than friendly......the most our waitress spoke to us was when I went inside to find her to pay the bill! Of course it pays to be friendly if there is a tip involved. The other waiter/host never did acknowledge us when we arrived and were waiting for a seat. It wasn't that busy but they seemed flustered and unhappy.....I am not going back. With so many great little spots in this area who needs it. Oh, on the positive the glasses of wine are very big!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 1Charlie11
Toronto, Canada
“great food for a light appetite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

perfect for a summer evening where one is not too hungry. Nice to eat a salad for dinner! Not a place where you are forced to eat a 4 course meal.

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Interesting place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went there for lunch.
I had the steak sandwich and it's a real steak in a sandwich not shredded meat.
The service was very slow and the waitress came over to us after about 45min. to tell us they overcooked the steak and had to make another one. The one I got could have been cooked a little less to0 but it tasted good and was very soft (Not fatty at all).
My girlfriend had the mushroom wrap and said it was very good also.
So the service is slow but the food is very good quality.
Also the restaurant décor is very interesting and comfortable.
Despite the slow service I would recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
Hamilton Ontario Canada
“Great Soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had lunch today at Duncan's Cafe. The service was fast ( I arrived just before noon)and the mulligatawny soup I ordered was delicious.The staff was very friendly and the place was packed within 15 minutes. I would definitely return to Duncan's for lunch.

• Visited July 2013