“Authentic Italian! So many options!!!”

Santini's Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: For an unforgettable experience in traditional Italian food and relaxed dining - discover Santini's Ristorante in downtown Collingwood. Enjoy a drink by the fire, dine in the spacious restaurant or for large groups, ask about the intimate private dining room (with fireplace) and banquet hall. Taste the difference. Our wood fired pizza and mouthwatering desserts have to be tasted to be believed. Custom catering and home delivery also available if you'd prefer to have Santini's come to you. Discover the Santini's Experience today! View the menu online. Located at 61 Hurontario Street in historic downtown Collingwood. Only 10 minutes from Blue Mountain Ski Resort. 5 mins from Scandinave Spa.
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Italian! So many options!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Loved the array of appetizers we ordered. Great portions and the flavour was amazing! Enjoyed the mussels and shrimp and the steak entree was incredible. Will definitely be back again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Damels4

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

If you are looking for authentic Italians cuisine Santini's is the place. The food is absolutely delicious. It's been a challenge to find Italian cuisine as you would find in Italy, until now. There is no need for a passport just a reservation.
Don't be alarmed if you hear humming. That's your palate telling you to sing for joy. And the service, well just sit back and enjoy the warmth of Italy.
Special thanks to the chef and family for bringing their heritage to Santini's.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Anna M
New Glasgow, Canada
“Absolutely Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We were fortunate enough to be able to dine at Santini's with a group of friends on a recent trip to Collingwood. We found the décor at Santini's to be warm and inviting! Staff was very professional and attentive. The authentic Italian food had great flavor that comes from the heart. Hats off to the Chef, staff and decorator! We would absolutely recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank DD W
Toronto, Canada
“Literally the best food I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

As a professional and a restaurant connoisseur, it takes a lot to impress me. On this occasion however, I was VERY IMPRESSED.

I wanted to take my girlfriend somewhere elegant for our anniversary. I was recommended Santini's from my doctor and this restaurant surpassed my expectations in both service quality and food quality. The food at Santini's was the best food I have ever eaten in my life, literally. It blew my mind how good the food was, my girlfriend also agreed. The service was also exceptional. The waitress was very attentive and helpful and I never needed to wait to get her attention. Both our dishes were brought to our table at the exact same time which was something I liked as well.

I don't usually comment online about my restaurant experiences, however after this experience I almost feel obligated to tell my story so that everyone eats at this restaurant. As a person of Italian heritage, Santini's warm atmosphere made it seem like I was eating supper at my Nonna's house. Overall it is easy to say that my anniversary dinner was a success thanks to Santini's and I recommend this to anyone looking for an elegant, romantic or family experience. Make sure you make reservations though, because I hear that they are often booked up.

Santini's = 10/10 experience

2 Thank Ryan L
Collingwood, Canada
“Nice new authentic Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have had two meals there this month - had the Veal Marsala both times - very good - love the sauce. All authentic ingredients, and many are imported directly. While this adds to the cost of the meal, the quality is very high. Going back again to try some other dishes - looking forward to trying some specials.....

1 Thank CollingwoodGuy
SantinisRistorante, Manager at Santini's Ristorante, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for your review.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!