Sons lacrosse tournament in Stayner, but the team wanted to stay in Collingwood so we booked us all into the Days Inn. Room had 2 queen sized beds, amazing shower and good wifi. Our room didnt have a refrigerator so we asked if we could get one and for a very small fee we were quickly moved to a room that had fridge & microwave! It also was a arger room and had table and chairs and a pullout sofa and coffee table!!! We were happy customers so far, the front desk staff were very friendly and it was quite busy being a Friday evening in the summer. Comfortable beds, white linen! And plenty of pillows. Hotel is close to all shopping, banks, restaurants, movies, etc
We would definitely stay here again and we haven't even tried their free breakfast cafe yet!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Days Inn & Suites - Collingwood. Conveniently located in Collingwood's west end with picturesque views of the Blue Mountains. We are minutes away from shopping and eating establishments, golfing, boating, hiking and biking trails, the ski hills of the Intrawest Village at Blue Mountain. Whether your travels take you to Blue Mountain, Collingwood, Wasaga Beach or South Georgian Bay, we look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Collingwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Collingwood Hotel Collingwood
- Days Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Days Inn
- Days Inn Hotel Collingwood
- Days Inn & Suites Collingwood Ontario