Came here for husbands birthday in November, stayed for one night. Went for a tour of the creemore brewery with no hotels in creemore decided to stay in collingwood. Found this hotel online and booked it. It was about 45 min drive to creemore.
Good location, Good price, Very nice hotel. Right beside a grocery store, which is handly for those late night snacks.
Many restaurants nearby. We ended up not being able to decide what restaurant to go to so we decided on East Side Mario's.
Free breakfast in the morning, which was not bad.
Pool was packed as there were a few kids hockey teams staying at the hotel at the time.
Would definately stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Days Inn & Suites - Collingwood. Conveniently located in Collingwood's west end with picturesque views of the Blue Mountains. We are minutes away from shopping and eating establishments, golfing, boating, hiking and biking trails, the ski hills of the Intrawest Village at Blue Mountain. Whether your travels take you to Blue Mountain, Collingwood, Wasaga Beach or South Georgian Bay, we look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Collingwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Collingwood Hotel Collingwood
- Days Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Days Inn
- Days Inn Hotel Collingwood
- Days Inn & Suites Collingwood Ontario