“Excellent B&B”

Nottawasaga Hideaway B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Collingwood
Nottawasaga Hideaway B&B
Ranked #4 of 9 Collingwood B&B and Inns
sudbury
“Excellent B&B”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Nottawasaga Hideaway B&B. Our hosts, Livia and Trevor, were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms and property were lovely and the meals were delicious. I would recommend this B&B to anyone staying in the Collingwood area as it is much more personal/enjoyable than a hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We spent two days in the cabin in late September. Beautiful spot. The silence was interrupted only briefly by the wind and birdsong. The place was spotless, the hospitality impeccable, the service warm and friendly. As hopeless urbanites we thought "off the grid" might be a challenge. The only challenge was the reluctance we felt when we had to leave.

Room Tip: If you want silence, and the ultimate in privacy choose the cabin
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Sage room on our trip to Collingwood. We are not typically B&B people, but I think this experience converted us. As first time visitors to the area we did not have any knowledge about things to do and places to visit. Livia took the time to forward us pamphlets and ideas days before we actually showed up at Collingwood. When we got there we were welcomed by Livia and Trevor and the furriest cat we've ever seen, Fushki. Our room was very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and we appreciated the flexibility we were offered regarding when and where we could take our meal.

Additionally, the couple helped us plan our day and thanks to them we were able to have a really great time on the trip. I will be sure to visit again when I’m in the area but next time I’ll probably stay in their picturesque log cabin. I highly recommend Nottawasaga Hideaway B&B!

1 Thank amilton12345
north bay
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I and one other couple spent the night here while attending the centurion 100 mi bike race. Our rooms were comfortable and clean and Livia served us a wonderful breakfast prior to our race.
We would certainly come back
John & Jane Marshall

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I visited this wonderful area while on vacation, but Nottawasaga Hideaway B&B turned out to be our trip highlight. I did not want to leave this quiet and beautiful oasis. The property trails were surprisingly remote and beautiful, and the flowers around the grounds were spectacular. Although we stayed in the Sage room, the rustic cabin looked like something out of a magazine. Liva and Trevor made it feel like we were visiting old friends. We just loved our time with this wonderful couple. Inside of the house, including the rooms, are gorgeous. There was no issue with the shared bathroom. Breakfast was ample and delicious. Fine art, stunning features and interesting antiques made the experience special. But again, Livia and Trevor were the best feature. I recommend this B&B to anyone who is visiting the area. We both want to go back there!

1 Thank Robert S
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Upon arrival Livia came out to meet me and was very welcoming. I stayed in the Mustard Room where the window looks out onto a quiet back yard, had the window opened and I slept very well. The shared bathroom was very clean and spacious. In the morning coffee was ready and I sat outside drinking it in the lovely freshness of the day. Breakfast was delicious! I highly recommend Nottawasaga Hideaway B&B. I would certainly overnight here again when I visit this naturally beautiful area and need a place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I found it to be a beautiful, clean out of the way place to rest and recharge. You are surrounded by nature. the family pets are not a nuisance and are well controlled by your hosts Livia and Trevor.

The room is large with windows allowing air into The Sage room from two directions. It sports a lovely seating area with a reading lamp and a very large closet/dressing room. The bathroom is adjacent to your room and again is well appointed and large.

The breakfast was served on the patio. It was plentiful and very tasty as well as healthy.

The entrance is not easily seen so drive slowly when you are approaching 7272...rest easy!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Collingwood
Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre
Blue Mountain Inn
Blue Mountain Inn
#5 of 8 in Blue Mountains
Craigleith Manor Bed and Breakfast

Been to Nottawasaga Hideaway B&B? Share your experiences!