“So much choice! ”

Heavenly Sweets Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Collingwood
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I'd read good reviews of this cafe online so was very pleased when relatives suggested we meet here for lunch. Our group had 8 adults and even though the tables were in small groups the waitress quickly created an area for us to sit.

The Heavenly Cafe has an excellent selection of cakes,  cookies and lunch items. We all had the soup of day and a variety of sandwiches. Every meal was good tasting.

I only wish this cafe was closer to home. We'll be back next visit to Collingwood!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Heavenly cafe was the best dining experience during my visit to collingwood. We had 2 small kids and no trouble. My children are well mannered and used to eating out at places without plastic cups/utensils so that made a difference. There were a few patrons with young kids who were all over the place so they couldn't enjoy it and it reflected in their attitude toward the owner or waitress.

The breakfast was really good. The customer service was great. Admittedly during both visits the service was really slow. I was on vacation with my family so not in any particular hurry. I just sat back with tea and took it all in.

The baked items we all fresh. I loved the lemon bars and was fortunate to arrive at one point as they were making brownies. This place is worth a visit.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok - nothing that stood out. It came out in decent time. A bit pricey for what you get. The sandwiches are not very big and dont come with any sides. There are no high chairs or changing tables.

1  Thank Melanie L
Reviewed June 2, 2018

I usually stop here for breakfast when I'm in the area. The breakfast and treats are excellent. The staff is small, but wonderful. The coffee, is very, very good. It is a little pricey, but worth the quality and the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

The first time we went here we were enchanted by the
quaint, lovely shop. The staff are all lovely and very accommodating. The food, sweets and beverages are all amazing. We have now visited about 5 times & love to chat with the staff & the owner Heli has always been delightful to deal with.
This is a must go to place in Collingwood!