“Interesting, but not really delicious”
Review of Pure Food Bar - CLOSED

Pure Food Bar
Collingwood, Canada
“Interesting, but not really delicious”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

OK, I am not a vegetarian, but I was nearby and was hungry so I thought I would try it. Asked what the most popular dish was, and they served me a sandwich/veggie burger. The taste was OK, but the texture of the 'bread' material was dry and if it wasn't 'good for you', I probably wouldn't have eaten it. It was $15.95 I think, so it wasn't cheap. It was interesting, but in the end, it was expensive. The ambiance is stark white, and others who are taking take out stand around so it isn't comfortable to sit and eat. I did have one of their macaroons though, which was a great way to get rid of the taste from the veggie burger - it was quite good, and reasonably priced. Overall, it is OK, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't flying the vegetarian flag, or isn't uber uber (read - over the top) conscientious about their diet.

Visited April 2013

London, Canada
“Delicious healthy food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were excited to try this raw, vegan restaurant when visiting Collingwood this past weekend, and were glad we did. We stopped by for lunch on the one day and from the second we stepped in the door, we knew it was going to be good. It smelled wonderful and is so nice, bright, and clean inside. It is small though so best for smaller parties. Everything we had was amazing. The nachos were especially good as well as the incredible mylk shake - so good! We loved Pure so much that we stopped by on our way out of town the next day to grab more mylk shakes. We also picked up a few natural health food items while we were there; the prices were good. We will definitely be back next time we're in the area. I think that anyone, vegan or not, would be happy here as there are many different options that should appeal to pretty much anyone.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Moose_the_explorer
ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great selections”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Pure offers great selection of all natural foods I popped in when walking by the other day and got a smoothie it was delicious and they young lady that was working i believe her name was Natalie was such a lovey girl! i will be back next time I am in town!

Visited January 2013