“Best Pizza Ever!”

Toppers Pizza Collingwood
Ranked #35 of 126 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Description: Topper's Pizza is a restaurant located in Collingwood, Ontario offering pizza dine-in, delivery and takeout. Order pizza online, sign up for Topper's Rewards and save big on Topper's Tuesday!
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were in the area recently and was craving pizza for lunch. We asked a few local residents where they reccomended to go for great pizza and they told us Toppers was the best in town. Glad we went, the veggie pizza was fresh and perfectly cooked. I also got a dessert pizza (apple), and it was AMAZING!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have Celiac disease and have had Topper's gluten free pizza many times, I've never been sick afterward as they use extreme care while preparing it. My husband loves their thin crust multi grain pizza. Delivery is always fast and always friendly.

4  Thank Stacey F
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I highly recommend this for delivery or take out. We live partway out of town and most pizza places won't deliver. Topper's will.

1  Thank Michael B