“Consistently Excellent”

Harbour Street Fish Bar
Ranked #28 of 128 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: AAA Steaks,Seafood & Pasta, Housemade Desserts Best Fish & Chips in Collingwood
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have eaten regularly at this restaurant since it's inception. The food, service and ambiance have been outstanding on each occasion. I would highly recommend any item on the menu which is always full of delectable choices. The prices are in line with the quality of food and the bar is outstanding. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Fish & Chips is what's promised and you get what's promised.
Especially the Halibut.
Portions are generous and the fries are handcut daily.
Service received was excellent.
Thursday night is Band Night and the place is rocking. We were lucky to get there early.
Had a wonderful meal and great music from local entertainers.

doogie

Reviewed December 18, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this place, I Stopped in for dinner on my way through town , nice and friendly atmosphere ,,I had halibut and chips ,,a great meal,, I would go back

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Loved the location and music provided. Didn't like the closeness of the tables, too crowded for a small space.

1  Thank kipper2011
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was in Collingwood for my Birthday with my two sisters and stopped by the Harbour st. Fish Bar.

We originally were looking for a Wing place and decided to look further. When I mentioned that to the waitress, I heard a voice that said we have Wings here. I told my sisters to look no further and we had delicious scallops wrapped in bacon and wings...... As the chef came out for some fresh air we got to talking and we asked him for a good steak house in the area. Much to our surprise he suggested that he would prepare a steak dinner for us and we can celebrate my Birthday..... Delicious... He outdid himself and we had a fabulous celebration. We want to thank Ricky the chef, for a job that was second to none and the wonderful hospitality that was felt throughout the Harbour Street Fish Bar.......

1  Thank Raphael B