“mixed emotions”

Memories Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Memories Restaurant is an extraordinarily fresh new restaurant featuring a Classic and Nouvelle Cuisine menu to whet ones appetite. Let the two fireplaces set the mood for an intimate dinner for two, family gatherings, or celebrations. Our Executive Chef has created a fresh menu that will tantalize you with delicious surprises, while our service personnel will tend to all of your dining needs! Business Hours Wednesday to Monday 5:30-9:30
“mixed emotions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I do have a mixed emotions on this one. we went here just this past weekend and came in a big group. I will start with the good points:
1. great decor and clean
2. food was good
3. staff very professional and courteous

now for the negative:
1. slow service we got. short staff we supposed so our entire dinner meal took 4 long hours. given complimentary dessert.
2. food portion is too small for the price.

would i recommend it, i say for couples who have all the time in the world to spare and nowhere else to go then sure have dinner here but if you have other plans after dinner and with children, i will think twice.

• Visited June 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Great formal dinning option in Collingwood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food when I visited Memories Restaurant as being part of a resort, I was hesitant that the quality might be subpar, however I truly enjoyed the chefs special as my main that was proceeded by a lobster bisque that was totally delicious. I also had mussels which were light and well done. I will definitely return as I truly enjoyed my last trip.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Service/ Great Food/Lovely Waterfront”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Restaurant Manager extremely Knowledgeable and accommodating to my child's allergies, wait staff extremely efficient and attentive.

• Visited April 2013
“Fairly Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

We enjoyed our experiences at this restaurant. Good Service and Food. The rest of our resort experience was terrible so the restaurant was a pleasant surprise.

Visited January 2013
Kincardine, Canada
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Steak cooked to perfection.
The baked potatoes were awesome. Service great.
We did have 40.00 off our dinner and 2 free drinks
what we payed was all about I would want to. If we payed full it would have been
a 100 dollar dinner and while good not sure its worth that much.
The cakes were alright..im expecting a bit more for the price again..

• Visited November 2012