“Delicious food! Great place for date night. ”
Review of The Olde' Town Terrace - CLOSED

The Olde' Town Terrace
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were spending the day and night in Collingwood for the spas and birthday dinner. We were recommended the Ye' Olde Terrace from our B & B host. The location was near by and establishment was clean and inviting. We ordered the lobster specials, with the steak, the food was incredible. Some of the best lobster I have had in my life and it was reasonably priced. We enjoyed wine, great conversation. We weren't rushed, the service was great, and we both highly recommend coming by if you're in the area!

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

This was by far the worst meal I've had in Collingwood. The owner was very unprofessional when we asked how much longer will the food be, he just simply said "good food takes time to cook" I know this is true, but when our meals finally arrived, they were cold and my steak was over cooked. Won't be returning

4  Thank cheffffry
Reviewed December 8, 2016

I had never been here personally before this but we booked our office Christmas party here for this year and last and they did not disappoint. The food was amazing, and the service was phenomenal as well. We had the whole restaurant reserved and it was well worth it. Sandy and Ray put on a great event and had great staff to assist. Thanks so much for a time to remember

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I went here with a friend who is a regular customer. She knows the owner well. The restaurant was packed but there was only one person in the kitchen and one server -- who happened to be the owner. I waited 2 hours for an appetizer and the only reason why I did not leave was because my friend knew the owner. Once the meals arrived they were cold. Before leaving, my friend and I were the last ones in the restaurant and decided to talk to the owner about our bad experience. He responded by cursing at us and telling us to get out. He also said that he eats people like us for breakfast. His behaviour was uncalled for and he claimed that we were trying to get a free meal. I'll never go back to this place. The food isn't worth the wait and the service is even more awful.

3  Thank jammur
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Recently my brother and I hosted a 50th anniversary party for our parents and chose The Olde Town Terrace as our venue.

Sandie and Ray who own the restaurant couldn't have been more accomodating. The time and date needed to be moved ahead and yet this presented no problem to them. Sandie even repaired a slightly damaged cake that we transported with us from a not-so-local bakery. The food was delicious and the staff was wonderful. The atmosphere is comfortable and cozy. We couldn't be more pleased.

In closing, this is a place that my husband and I will definitely be returning to.