“A great break from Tim Hortons and Starbucks!”
Review of Ashanti Coffee

Ashanti Coffee
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We produce a great tasting coffee "From Farm to Cup" Welcome to The Collingwood Ashanti Cafe! We are pleased to offer you the finest coffee from the Ashanti Coffee Plantation in Zimbabwe, Africa. We also serve delicious sandwiches, wraps, soups and sweet treats. Please stop by our cafe and enjoy a cup of our fresh, locally roasted, fairly traded, single origin coffee.
Brampton, Canada
“A great break from Tim Hortons and Starbucks!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great service, fantastic coffee, amazing desserts, and one great story 'from farm to cup'! Definitely recommend this place!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank love2travl2011

Collingwood, Canada
“Highly recommend this new hot spot in Collingwood”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Great variety of coffees and hearty soups served by welcoming staff.

1 Thank 2live2love2live
Toronto, Canada
“Ashanti has the secret receipe”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Great coffee, food, ambience and staff. What else is there to say about Ashanti Coffee cafe in Collingwood. Well I could comment on great location and great idea to roast the coffee onsite.

I like a good cup of coffee, imagine a smiling member of staff actually asking you "how do you like your coffee" better than what can I get you. To my surprise the staff member took the time to suggest and prepare a great cup of coffee with a sense of pride sadly missing in today's customer care - Well done Ashanti staff, I say staff because all staff have asked me the same question, awesome!

I would recommend you take the time to seek out Ashanti, sit a while, take in the wow. Expect me as a frequent visitor.

• Visited December 2011