“Am I actually in Collingwood?”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Tremont Cafe

The Tremont Cafe
Ranked #8 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Join us for delicious French inspired dishes in a beautiful, cozy setting right in the heart of Collingwood in the restored Tremont building.
San Francisco, California, United States
“Am I actually in Collingwood?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

The Tremont Cafe is such a special place slightly hidden away from the main street bustle of Collingwood.

First off the space is incredible. It is hard to find such attention to detail anywhere. From the floors, to the texture of the walls, to the fixtures, to the colour of the ceiling, there is no detail spared in the renovation of the cafe. I have spent hours in the Tremont and can always find a small detail that is done perfectly.

I have had pretty much everything the Tremont makes, I go there a lot and have been able to enjoy the changing menu. I have never been disappointed with the food. The short ribs and steak are a favorite along with the veggie bowl. I don't really like the date part of the trio but you can't have it all. Service is always very friendly and I always feel at home.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Andrew A
ChristopheBoivin, Owner at The Tremont Cafe, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for your positive and genuine review. Always great to get a review from someone from such a great food city as San Francisco!

Collingwood, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot for a night out, time with friends or a work meeting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have been here for dinner with my fiance, with friends for drinks and for work meetings - and every time is great! The service is fantastic, food delicious and everything is such a great price - very impressed! My last time there was for a business meeting - we ended up spending three hours there and the waitress was attentive the entire time. Definitely would recommend going here if you haven't!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cassie J
ChristopheBoivin, Owner at The Tremont Cafe, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
thank you for your warmhearted review.
Thornbury, ontario
“Light & delicious menu. "experience the Art"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I love this restaurant, I was over for lunch with a friend in September, it's surrounded by windows, a white and black decour.High ceilings great accoustics. The food has chef signature written all over it, I had "nicosie sald> it was an abundant portion and a capuccino. I cant say enough . When we finished our meal we visited the art school and all the shops that are open to visit in the bldg, of local artisans.What a delight. When you're in Collingwood it make one of your stops, shop for a special person in your life.You won't be diappointed

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Natalia B
ChristopheBoivin, Owner at The Tremont Cafe, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for your positive review. Please come see us again. Happy Holidays.
The Tremont Cafe
Toronto, Canada
“Interesting Brunch Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

This restaurant has interesting, bright rooms. It is always wise to reserve in advance. Menu choices are unusual with delicious flavours. There are always specials which truly are special. I had a Tandoori Chicken Salad when I was last there. Not a menu item but I would definitely choose it again if given the chance!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank ActiveTempo
Thornbury
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I went to the Tremont with 3 others for Lunch. Nice casual decor, friendly service, and a great meal. The nice point about this place, is they grind their own beef. So, when I ordered the Burger, I could order it Med Rare! You never can do this when the meat is ground elsewhere. The Burger was Great, as was everything else we had.

• Visited September 2012