“Great night, great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Tremont Cafe

The Tremont Cafe
Ranked #8 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Join us for delicious French inspired dishes in a beautiful, cozy setting right in the heart of Collingwood in the restored Tremont building.
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Great night, great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Was there last weekend with my friend and had a great time. Started with the shrimp and the scallops and they were both great, but the best part of the meal was the beef rib! Very tasty, super flavourful.. My friend got the chicken and enjoyed everything on it, risotto, sauce and the chicken was super tender. Anyway all to say that it was a great experience and I will be back for sure!

• Visited September 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Love this place !!

We went for a friends wedding reception. The food was outstanding. The service was amazing.

Definitely check this place out if you are in collingwood !

• Visited August 2012
“Excellent couples dinner...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic dinner here and had to write a review about it here.
The atmosphere was great, the food was delicious and it's quite perfect for a romantic evening for two.

Enjoy!

Toronto, Canada
“Nice Atmosphere. Great Spot For Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I read many reviews about this spot downtown and it did not disappoint. We started with the red pepper soup - delicious. I had a vegetarian sandwich and my son had the peameal bacon sandwich but didn't like the heavy mayo and mustard. My husband had fish tacos - very light. The waitress brought us a free dessert because one of the waitresses, who was being trained, dropped my sandwich. I ate later than the rest of my family. I wasn't thrilled but it wasn't a big deal. I still rate this restaurant high because human error can happen. I loved the patio on the corner of downtown. They did a good job renovating the building. The upstairs features and art gallery where we purchased some art after lunch.

Visited August 2012
Meaford, Ontario
“Great Place for a "lazy" lunch in Collingwood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

The Tremont Cafe has a great feel to it, inside of this renovated building is unusual and the outside patio is a delight. The food, on each of the times I've eaten there, has been fresh and imaginatively prepared. The room on the side is suitable for large groups - there was about 25 people in there for lunch today, which made it kind of noisy if you were eating inside.
Our waitress was attentive and friendly and we had a relaxed lunch on a lovely late summer day.

• Visited August 2012