I have stayed here a few times. I quite enjoy it here. On this mini vacation, I initialy found the girl at reception to be a little cold, non engaged, and could care less type of attitude. But, by the end of our conversation she perked up and was very helpful.
It is pos. to get a free romm here for 2 nights, if you attend a 90 minute sales conference. But, be prepared for a high pressure sale. With that you get a few other perks like dinner for 2 pay for one. This is how I came to lear of the Georgian maner.
The rooms are very nice, in an average sort of way, and clean. They are equipped with a fridge, and all the other usuals.
I was invited back on a sales promotion, but didn,t read the details well, and when my other half couldn,t attend, they wouldn,t allow me to either. So they were good enough to give me a room for the night at $80, which is the price you would be charged if you failed to attend. Otherwise the room would have been way out of my price range, which was $189/night I think or close.
I like Collingwood in general, and find the location an easy drive to everything including ski hills, Le Scandinave Spa, and the town.
Theres lots of parking, and its free of course. The property itself is very nice and very well maintain.
Over all I have no reason not to recommend Georgian Manor, but if your paying full price, well, its beyond my budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Bay Hotel offers superior hotel rooms, one, two, and three bedroom suites, indoor and outdoor pools, a tennis court, a children's playground, a workout room, and Superstition Golf, a spectacularly landscaped 18 hole professional family putting course. Our recent renovations have transformed Georgian Bay Hotel and Conference Centre into a stunning venue. From corporate events, corporate meetings and retreats, weddings and private parties, our freshly re-designed event rooms are ideal for a variety of occasions. State-of-the-art technology and a selection of venues that vary from small intimate events to ballrooms that can accommodate up to 400 plus people make the Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Center the perfect location for your next meeting, retreat or event. The Spa at Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre Our intimate spa setting is sure to help you leave your cares behind. If your personal goal is relaxation, beautification or wellness our highly trained staff can help. The combination of comfort and personalized attention will be sure to fulfill your vision of the perfect day spa experience. We provide a full line of services including registered massage therapy, specialty body treatments, skin care using Eminence Organic products, hand and foot care, and specialized retreat days. Our spa professionals are dedicated to creating and providing customized treatments that will exceed your expectations in both product quality and service. Book a party and our spa manager will be happy to help plan for any special occasion. Gustav Chophouse & Bar? Offering a unique, refined and comfortable dining destination located in the lobby of the Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre. As the name suggests, Gustav offers classic chophouse fare with a modern touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgian Manor Hotel Collingwood
- Georgian Manor Collingwood
- Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre Collingwood, Ontario