My son and I ventured up to Collingwood as it was our very first time there. The hotel front desk representative was super friendly and made us feel at home. Thank you Sonja!! The beds were very comfortable, it was like sleeping on a cloud. The only drawback was checking out. The rep seemed like he couldn't care less and didn't seem very pleasant. Left a bad taste in my mouth. He should get proper training on customer service from Sonja.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Ontario