We had a few RCI points to use so got a 3 night stay at Club Cranberry Studio Apartment. It's really a big hotel room with a fridge and 2 electric rings and a microwave. It was clean and the furniture wasn't bad. Nice view from the balcony of a pool with fountain and waterfall.
Happy Hour from 3-7pm in the bar is $3 domestic beer and wine and some "interesting" locals!! Pool and Spa were average as was the restaurant, the buffet breakfast was free as somebody was nice enough to give us their 'time share coupon for $50.
Golf course was in great shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Ontario