TripAdvisor
Collingwood
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews the breakfast area room was clean two queen beds yogurt would stay here again breakfast was included front desk staff late at night one night stay nice stay lots of parking wasaga beach indoor pool scenic caves shopping and restaurants min drive jacuzzi tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very impressed with our recent stay. The beds were comfortable, the rooms were very clean, the folks were darn nice, and it was right in the heart of Collingwood. Didn't know really what to expect - but we were very pleasantly surprised.
If ever in the area - really do recommend you giving this place a try.

Room tip: They are all suites I believe - so most are good
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019

We were very disappointed with our room here. We booked 2 nights and we were given a small handicap room not suitable for us. When asking for a different room at front desk my wife was told it was the last room and they would talk to the manager in the morning, however no one got back to us. even the round toilet had an elongated seat on it and lever was falling out (which I fixed). As we have been staying in Choice Hotels for all our vacations I am going to have to rethink my choice of Choice hotels. Our stay the night before at Quality Inn in Southampton was an enjoyable experience.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Nice hotel in Collingwood. Our room was large with two queen beds and a sofa. Room was fairly clean. We spent 2 nights at this hotel, while we did attractions at Blue Mountain. Very basic hotel, nothing fancy. Need to clean breakfast area. I found an earwig on our table, did not finish my food. Don't think I would return to this hotel.

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

One night stay was very comfortable and room looked like it had been renovated. Shower had goo water pressure. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel close to everything and great location. Would definitely book again and recommend.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TPBToronto
Sharif K, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Dear Guests,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your great comments. I am very pleased to know you were satisfied with your stay with us and that you feel your expectations were met during your stay. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Sharif, Khair

Reviewed August 28, 2019

I've stayed at many Comfort Inns and generally find them reliable and good value. This one was no exception. Check-in and check-out were friendly and efficient, my room was large, clean and comfortable with a great walk-in shower. The wifi worked well. The free breakfast was the usual mix of hot and cold choices and was frequently restocked as the breakfast room was busy.

There was lots of parking. Despite being on the main east-west route through Collingwood - it's at the junction of Balsam and First, both of which form hwy 26 - there was no traffic noise.

Happy to stay here again when in Collingwood.

Date of stay: August 2019
Sharif K, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your detailed review of our hotel. I am very pleased to know you were satisfied with your stay with us and that you feel your expectations were met during your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Sharif, Khair