“Not impressed”
Review of A&W

A&W
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Went there at 7:15 on a Wednesday night and the restaurant was already closed. One hell of a customer service,I’m not impressed next time i’ll go somewhere else.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed September 24, 2018

First time we ever had breakfast at A&W. Ordered from the drive thru.

The food was perfectly fitted in the buns and had lots of taste.

The OJ was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018

The other day I ordered a Grandpa Burger and a Chicken Sandwich. Not happy. Was sloppy and not to standards of the A & W establishment. It was truly a shame to see how cooks and preparers don't really care about presentation. Its not like the place was busy. The presentation was just thrown together and the Grandpa Burger tasted like another of my despised establishments in the area. Certainly not the quality I'd expect of this famed establishment. Fries were old and the onion rings weren't of A & W quality. I hope its not a fluke, but I wont be dining in this establishment again. Twenty seven dollars on two meals that I would have been happier elsewhere.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

The food is always good here. I've never had a bad experience and have never had a reason to complain. I can expect about fifty dollars for a family of four so its not something I eat everyday. The service and food are exceptional for an A&W.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We stop at this place, cause we where late on our time. So we add a very quick lunch. Everything was very hot. Only question I have. I took a poutine, why the gravy isn't the same at all A&W?

Date of visit: April 2018