“Excellent smoked meat, craft beer and service”

Dunn's Famous Hawkesbury
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
Cuisines: Deli, Steakhouse
Description: Breakfast, Lunch & Supper More than just Smoked Meat Full Menu Pizza's Pastas Bar & Grill Hamburgers Salades Wraps Veggie Options
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Had dinner there on a Saturday night. Being from Montreal our standards are high for smoked meat and Dunn's was excellent.

They even had a craft IPA beer on tap which was a pleasant surprise over the usual crap most places serve.

Our server, who was from France, was awesome.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I have eaten here twice and it is a solid restaurant. The downtown location is good and the food was above average. The smoked meat options were very good & they had a good selection of beau's beer (local) on tap. There were multiple TV's and the overall atmosphere was good.
On my last visit it wasn't crowded at all for a Saturday night in the summer, but it was nice out and it seemed liked more people were on the patio at Deja Vu that night.
Both times there they had only one waitress working, but she was very nice and helpful.
I have also stopped there for a beer on the patio when I had time to kill in Hawkesbury. Dunn's is now in my rotation for any visits I make to Hawkesbury.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank gstof1970
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The food is good, I just wish I could enjoy it more often. On 3 separate occasions, I have called to have food delivered for lunch and was informed they didn't offer delivery that day due to their delivery guy not coming in to work. Service on the phone was mediocre at best. I've received average service every time I've dinned in there whoever the food was very good and the atmosphere was pleasant enough.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Kinda crazy. We went for my anniversary and we ordered a burger and wings. When the order got to the table the first bite had a piece of plastic from the vegetables in it. We've not been back since. That was 2-3 years ago. No refund or discount was offered. Staff was okay at best.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and were served sour beans and burnt bacon. Then they had the audacity to charge us for the sour beans! We we asked the waitress about the charge she said...yes they are charging you for the beans!! Beleive me they where credited and we will never set foot back into that place

Date of visit: July 2018