“popular place....but not for me.”

Le Vieux Chateau Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
Cuisines: Canadian, Italian, Seafood, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Montreal, Canada
“popular place....but not for me.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place is always packed full of people. The plates are full with greasy potatoes and all that mixes in to your food. I don't know but I just can't get into it. I much prefer Stephanie's, especially for the atmosphere. This place is more a diner feel but it must be doing something right as it is always FULL.

Visited December 2012

“Eat here if u want food poisoning”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Gross Ate her once with friends n we all had upset stomachs
Bf ate there two weeks after had pizza n had severe food poisoning
Yuk

Bourget, Canada
“worst service ever experienced”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

seated as we came in - good, restaurant needs a makeover and a good scrub - bad, appetizer in about 10 minutes - good. Went downhill from there. After about and hour (after the appetizer) my husband got his plate. About 20 minutes later, I got my plate - not acceptable. The waitress seemed pleasant enough with the other guests but not so with us, especially after I informed her - with a smile - (as she was passing our table) that we were done with the appetizer and she could take the plates) ... thought it would be a hint that we were ready for our main course (we had been waiting for 45 minutes by that time). eventually we got our food - average .... really greasy ...
we will choose another place when in hawkesbury - there are better choices there

• Visited November 2011
Hawkesbury Ontario
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

If you are in the Hawkesbury Ontario area and looking for a great place to eat, look no more,
They have a great menue choice, delicious food with a hungery mans serving, you will not leave hungry.
Our family has held several large Family Parties here also and have never been disapointed..
I find their prices are very reasonable. Lower than their competitors in Hawkesbury.

• Visited October 2011