“great chicken meals and fast service”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Hawkesbury
Reviewed August 6, 2018

we ordered to take out and although we had a latge order for a family the meal was served up in no time and the food was excellent as usual.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2018

If you want to throw money away, go here. The chicken has way too much grease and is nothing like the franchise of yesteryear. You wont appreciate the prices very much either.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2017

The KFC in Hawkesbury just completed renovations. The place looks great, but the food is bad. I ordered a 3 piece chicken dinner with a soft drink. The chicken was over cooked and extremely dry. The coating was very greasy and the French fries were cold. There was nothing redeemable about this meal.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Excellent customer service, last week -KFC was very busy- arriving at home I realized something was missing from my take out order, I phoned and left a message. Within 1 hour Ms. Linda phoned me back from her home and offered to replace my order, which I picked up today. On both occasions we could not complain about the size or the quality -white meat- of the chicken pieces
No problems - no fuss.
That is service, thank you Ms. Linda

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Decent value for popcorn chicken and fries...but what made this meal absolutely outstanding was the sauces... They're not at all like the kind you get at any other franchise that I've visited, or in any in Montreal...the Garlic sauce was think, rich, and you could see small pieces inside before you opened up...they had many other exotic ones, mango, spicey... we asked for all of them, and everytime I visit relatives in this area I insist on going back to this KFD just to stock up on these sauces to dip the fries in ... :) Could it be that they're getting it from a different supply company?

Date of visit: December 2016