“When looking for local chinese food its' Don Kong”
Review of Dong Kong Cafe

Dong Kong Cafe
Ranked #17 of 49 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 26, 2018

The visits are many and whenever the crave for Chinese food occurs for family, friends and I, this little restaurant gets our repeated visits. The young cook prepares meals very well and that WonTon Soup is getting me to get double repeat along with a variety of other choices on the menu. The service is endearing and the Lady deserves compliments for how caring she is. Located on Main Street it has plenty of parking in the back and is never too crowded so you don't feel pressed to rush with your meals. I will be there agains that's for sure.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 31, 2018

My wife and I had the buffet. We both had a lot of bad tastings, overcooked/oversteamed food, etc. Ants crawling on dirty wall aside us. I'm sorry, but go somewhere else.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We normally either do pizza or Chinese for birthdays. Its a bit pricey compared to the states but the food is good and comes with a free calendar if you spend enough.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We are new to the area, from Montreal,, and Mont wine and I were doing some shopping and it was getting late and decided stop somewhere to pick up supper. We found Dong Kong Cafe, and it reminded us of an old place we visited in Montreal. The Staff were excellent and the Food was out of this world!! Haven't had such great tasting Chinese food since China Town, years ago!!
We will be coming back!!
Cheers!!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank William M
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Ordered take out it was fast. Enjoyed my combo and wan ton soup. This soup was really good. I normally don't eat rice but I ate every last piece

Date of visit: June 2018