“I would say slighty better than average.”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #26 of 49 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 314 Main St East. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Hawkesbury, ON serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We've been coming to this establishment since the eighties. As most of you are aware, Mc D's is not that great and this offers a fresher alternative. It's not as busy as the prevoiusly mentioned chain and the food is a lot better.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed September 29, 2014

The manager is very rude (or maybe he tries to make joke but it's really not appropriate). Don't ask for a mc croquette, you'll know for sure that you're not at McDonald's.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went there a lot of time over the years and the service has gone from bad to worst. Food quality is not that great either for a fast food. The owner is rude and even turned us around my son who is 7and I because he was playing with the railing while we were waiting.

Date of visit: August 2012
1  Thank minou000
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Its one of the better burger kings that I have tried. Not greasey and the toppings are pretty fresh.Service is fast.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went there the other night as we weren't particularly hungry but didn't want to go to bed hungry either. I had the Steak X Burger and I was surprised that it was so tasty, being a fast food burger and all. The accompanying fries were also tasty. The place was clean as was the bathroom. The guy taking my order was very patient and helpful as I wasn't sure what to order. I was impressed with this Burger King.

Date of visit: November 2012