“Good Burger King”

Ranked #26 of 43 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
St. Eugene Ontario
“Good Burger King”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Its one of the better burger kings that I have tried. Not greasey and the toppings are pretty fresh.Service is fast.

Visited August 2012

Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
“Great Steak Burger”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went there the other night as we weren't particularly hungry but didn't want to go to bed hungry either. I had the Steak X Burger and I was surprised that it was so tasty, being a fast food burger and all. The accompanying fries were also tasty. The place was clean as was the bathroom. The guy taking my order was very patient and helpful as I wasn't sure what to order. I was impressed with this Burger King.

Visited November 2012
Iqaluit, Canada
“Surprising”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I hadn't been to Burger King in years and I was surprised that the burgers were so tastey! Very juicy and good. They got my drive-thru order all wrong but what we received was good.

Visited August 2012