“Bad service! Cant believe it!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hawkesbury
“Bad service! Cant believe it!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I dont know where to start...
2 clerks looking confused because theres more than 2 customers at the same time...
One is french (Stephane) -- complaining out loud because the computer is slow. All I can hear is bad words that I cant write down because the site wont accept my reviews :)
The woman working with him explaining to herself that she was supposed to finish 30 minutes ago and that her dog is probably pissing on the floor at home...
Anyway thats just in 5 minutes.
Waiting at least 30 minutes. They coulnd find my online reservation and they didnt have room left because they were all dirty...
You can imagine the whole story
Thank god, she managed to find a room and guess what? It was perfect :)
Clean & comfortable -- at least I had a good night of sleep!
I wish she would of told me I had breakfast included...
Oh well :)
Shes lucky, I didnt told her (and him) what was going throught my mind - how can you give me that kind of service?
Hope you get lucky at the front desk... All the rest should be fine

• Stayed August 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Eminou
BWP_LHERITAGE, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
thank you for notifying me about the reservation problems you experienced at the Best Western Plus L'Heritage. I appreciate your taking time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. I am very concerned that a misunderstanding like this happen and I wish to apologies. I Have investigated your comments and will take steps to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again. My staff will also be made aware of your comments and we will all take immediate corrective action. I appreciate your patronage and hope this inconvenience will not keep you from returning to the Best Western Plus L'Heritage the next time you are in Hawkesbury. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and a happy one.

The Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Near Toronto
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This was your basic Best Western Hotel, clean, pleasant staff and at a decent price. My only complaint was that in their Ad it stated "restaurant on site" which is very misleading as the restaurant is only open for breakfast. We arrived in the early evening expecting to check-in and grab something to eat. Turned out ok as we found a very nice place to eat on the waterfront.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 06GoMango
BWP_LHERITAGE, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our hotel. The restaurant is under renovations, but we are opening it in October, completely renovated.
TravellingTurner
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My extended family and I booked 3 rooms in this hotel while we were in Hawkesbury in July 2013 for a small family reunion. It is conveniently located for our purposes. We did not notice highway traffic noise in particular and found the facilities typical for a Best Western. The staff at the front desk were helpful and courteous, both on the phone and in-person. The pool is great and we enjoyed the steam room and hot tub as well. Internet connection was good, even with each of our rooms having at least 3 wireless devices connected at the same time. The family running the restaurant were very pleasant. The restaurant claims on its exterior sign to serve international cuisine, however the menu was standard eggs, toast, pancakes, oatmeal, or French toast and was offered a la carte, not a buffet as we'd been told by the front desk before arrival. We paid a higher room rate to have breakfast included, but we would have saved perhaps 75 dollars over 3 days had we booked the room without breakfast and then just paid the menu prices - as my brother and his wife did. This was disappointing. That said, the toast, oatmeal and eggs we ordered from the kitchen were acceptable. Parking was easy and the side door access to our "wing" of the hotel was convenient. We were disappointed to find on arrival that Best Western does not provide park'n'play style baby cribs (apparently for liability reasons!), so my nephew slept in a 'nest' of pillows. This is the first time any of our group had not been able to order a crib in any hotel. The air conditioning system worked well and was easy to adjust. We appreciated the large flat screen tv in each room. Given the lack of choice of 'kids-allowed' accommodations in the Hawkesbury area, and the nice pool area, good WiFi, and clean rooms, we would use this hotel again .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter. I am passing on your comments knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. We look forward to your return.
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We checked in late, the staff was still very pleasant.
Hotel was clean. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud.

Quite hotel, needs a little updating. But that does not keep the staff from keeping it clean and refreshing.

All I could say when we arrived around 12am. The bar and restaurant were already closed.
It was a Friday night, I would have expected at least to be able to garb a drink.

I would return and stay again.
I would also recommend to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank SarahDiamond
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Your comments on our performance were most generous and shall be passed on to all staff members. It is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated.
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

It was a nice hotel but fir the price I didn't think it was worth it. It was outdated, had no pool or free continental breakfast. When you're paying over $100 breakfast is a must. The bed was very comfy and the room was nice but the bathroom was very outdated. I would stay here again if the rates were lower. Also I was shocked that this is a best western plus. I expected more.

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank Tammy_lynn05
BWP_LHERITAGE, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a comment about the hotel. We are in the process of updating all the bathrooms in the hotel. In July 2013 we extended the hotel with 16 more deluxe rooms to accommodates all of our guest. A salted pool, spa and steam room also was added. A new fitness centre and business centre were upgraded for the customers need. The restaurant is independly owned and full breakfast is serve every day. I am passing your comments, knowing that it will serve each and everyone of us. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will considered staying with us the next time you are in Hawkesbury. We look forward to your return.

Nova Scotia
Reviewed November 28, 2012

It is obvious the hotel has been upgraded but it does not change the fact the hotel is old and it shows it. The rooms are very small..the bathroom, you have to close the door if you want to get into the shower.
The bathroom was not clean. This I find very unacceptable. With all the information on superbugs out there the housekeeping staff should be fired if they cannot clean properly.

The soap dish has a new bar of soap in it but the dish itself was filthy and full of soap scum from the last guest. The bathtub had long black hair in it, and mine is very short.

I would drive by this place and find something better further away. I would not recommend staying here, not would I stay here again.

The only good thing was the friendliness of the staff, it is too bad housekeeping does not take more pride in their work and the hotel. It does have potential.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jjejermaster
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Plus L'Heriatge. I appreciate your taking the time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.
I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations and services and consideration we strive for with all our guests- the type of service we pride ourselves in. The type of room that you reserve was effectively a regular standard room: a standard room, but with all the attention, comfort and services that the rest of the Hotel customers received. Freshly painted, new carpet, new bedding ( triple sheet) .My staff will also be aware of your comment and we will take immediate corrective action.
I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one as we illustrate that what happened to you was unfortunate exception to our normally high quality of service.

Sincerly,

Madeleine

Travelers are raving about these Hawkesbury hotels

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed September 28, 2012

September 27 2012
I stayed in the suite on the forst floor and it was very roomy and it had all the amenities I required.
The room was fresh and it was nice to have a thermostat controlled heater. it was getting cold outside at night. Very big comfy bed.
Pool and hot tub looked great even though I did not use them.
I ate in the restaurant it was a great tasting meal, large portions and 20 dollars was my total bill.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank William M
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to writesuch a complimentary comment.I am passing on your comments knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts.
Sincerely
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hawkesbury
Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
#2 of 2 in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge
Motel Bel Eau
Motel Bel Eau
#2 of 2 in Montebello

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!