“Convenient location” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hawkesbury
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Convenient location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

The hotel is very conveniently located near the highway, but keep in mind you will need a car to go out for a drink or a bite to eat, especially at dark (the roadsides are unsafe for walking).

Staff was not particularly friendly, breakfast is very unimpressive (if I would have eaten the entire donut I'd still be chewing on it now, 5 weeks later).

The room was large but had an unpleasant, musty smell to it.

Would not return.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 14, 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We appreciate and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus the next time you are in Hawkesbury.We look forward to your return and will make sure your stay will be a pleasant one.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

I arrived late evening after a long day of driving and was grateful for the hotel's convenient location near the highway. Check-in was smooth, efficient and the rooms were comely and inviting. The staff were eager and courteous, a refreshing change from other hotels i've been to. My only regret was that I could not spend a few more days here... Although I was on business I wouldn't mind spending some leisure time here in Hawkesbury with my family sometime soon!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Lorenz0_0
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. I am oassing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed at the Best Western in Hawkesbury a few years back. This time, we have seen a major difference. The staff were very welcoming and it looks like the hotel has gone through a renovation. Our rooms were very clean and looked brand new. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet, comfortable and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Johnny_S221
Dear guest,

Thank you for your cooperationin taking the time to complete our comment review following your visit to the Best WesternPlus L'Heritage. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us on your next stay in Hawkesbury.

Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2011

We drove all night and were very tired, exausted. We stop at the hotel late that night. We asked for accomodations for 3 people. We booked a two double beds non smoking. The greeding of the clerk was extra. She made us feel like home. When I walked through the hallway my nephew made a comment about the smell. It smell very fresh. I open the door of my room and what a surprise. It has been a long long time that I've seen a room as clean as this one. It smell fresh, clean, new paint, new bed sheets, new mattress. They are refreshing the full hotel. It was very comforting. I slept like a baby. On my check out the lady at the front desk was smiling and greed us like very important person. It felt good. Thanks to all of you for our stay.

Room Tip: Freshning up the entirely hotel . Must see
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank stagg_olive
Dear guest,

Your comments on our hotel were most generous and shall be passed on to all our staff members. Thank you and hope you will stay with us the next time.

Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2011

We arrived this evening with four more nights in our future and I am dreading it. Previous to this hotel I have yet to meet snottier staff. This place is terribly run down. The restaurant is apparently under renovation, I think it's closed because it was no longer profitable, however, its website states otherwise. I would like to finish this review with a warning, the staff are the worst part of this hotel if given the option I would drive a little further and stay in another town.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Tamaram17

Travelers are raving about these Hawkesbury hotels

Velden am Woerthersee, Austria
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2010

The receptionist claimed she had started working here recently and it took about 20 minutes until I was checked in. I had a room on the ground floor towards the main road. Windows could not be opened what I found annoying. The room was fairly large but the furniture is in dire need of modernisation. I have definitely seen cleaner places. Breakfast was included in the rate, but very basic and rather low quality. Not a recommendation, but choice appeared to be limited in the area if you travel late in the night.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank alpenbewohner
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey following your visit to the Best Western L'Heritage.I am disappointed we failed to handle all your requirements in a sastifactory manner and I appreciate your constructive critique of our performance and dated place.
I am please to announce that we are upgraded all our rooms with new carpet, flat screen TV and fresh new paint for a start. If everything goes well all the room would be remodling for the summer of 2011..We look forward and hope you will stay with us at Best Western Plus L'Heritage the next time you are in the area. Thanks Madeleine Front Office Manager
Stratford, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

We booked a one night stay several months in advance with a request for a ground floor room (there was no elevator that I could see). We are seniors. Upon arrival we were told that there were no ground floor rooms available. We had to drag our luggage up a big staircase to the room. The halls were hot and very stuffy. There was enough "room freshener" in the halls to gag me. The first room was smothering hot and the air conditioner didn't work. We were transferred to another room but it did not have a king size bed like we had reserved. We had an early morning check out but there was not a person at the desk like we were told there would be. We got locked out of the facility when we loaded our car and then had to call to wake up someone to let us back in and check us out. Not impressive as we had advised them we needed to leave early. The room was ok but "never again"!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your cooperation in taking the time to complete the comment card following your visit to the Best Western L'Heritage in Hawkesbury. I am disappointed we failed to handle all of your special requirements. Your observations have aided us in locating areas of our service needing improvement. I can assure you we will do eveything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one on your next visit in the area. Thanks Madeleine Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hawkesbury
Eco Spa Highland
#2 of 2 in Montebello
Au Parfum des Saisons
Au Parfum des Saisons
#2 of 5 in Montebello

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!