“Not the best”

Ranked #65 of 83 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This place has somehow stayed open for years now, the staff are grumpy and the food usually tasteless. The buses stop here thats about it. No locals eat here...for good chinese locally china house at brendale square has better food.

2  Thank andypegonthego
There are newer reviews for Kings Buffet

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I phoned ahead of time to ask if they had gluten-free options on the buffet. They said that there was and I asked for the name of the person I was talking to. When I got to the restaurant, I specifically asked for that person and she was very accommodating of my diet restrictions. The owner of the restaurant took the time to show me which things on the buffet table were gluten-free.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We have been many times and it really depends on the night. We have been there on nights when it was busy and the food was really good. Other nights when it was slow we have found the food was cold and over cooked.

1  Thank 1awesome1
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Not much choice and average quality of food for a buffet.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

The food at this Chinese restaurant did not seem fresh, and this was at 12:10PM. Most items tasted re-heated, especially the fried rice and the chicken balls which are usually quite predictable. The fact that my wife came to the same conclusion before we even talked about the lousy food shows it wasn't just in our heads. The coffee wasn't even good and we went to Tim Horton's immediately upon leaving King's Buffet to get some worthwhile coffee to drink.

Wish we'd gone somewhere else for lunch - avoid this place!

1  Thank Grangy27