“Standard diner fare and exceptional pizza”

Family Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntsville, Canada
“Standard diner fare and exceptional pizza”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Standard diner fare and exceptional pizza. We get half baked canadian bacon and mushroom pizza to go, and finish it in the oven at home. Lunch specials include meals like fish and chips, salad, drink and dessert including an apple crumble. Caesar salad looks amazing and they switch up my regular salad for a Caesar salad. Wish they we open Mondays!

• Visited May 2013

Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“Pizza”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My favourite pizza is made here. I get the Family place pizza, Loaded. The breakfast is great, served hot and fast. Always busy, but worth the wait.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Not greasy at all”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went for breakfast and ordered the steak and eggs, bacon and eggs and peameal bacon and eggs. Each order came with potatoes and toast. It was excellent and very fairly priced. There was no sign of grease anywhere on the plates - incredible. Service was fast and friendly.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really???”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Where have you all been eating before if you think this place is so great? I'm a firm believer of supporting local community over corporate franchise, which is why my husband and I chose to eat here last Friday. I sent back most of my food - which was not anythink I would feed my family, since I use fresh and unprocessed ingredients. The dinner I was served was reminiscent of those school cafeteria lunches. My husband and I actually regretted that we didn't opt for East Side Marios or Little Caesars instead. We ordered their special (not pizza), which may have been the mistake here. Looks like they may have a good breakfast and good pizza, but the other stuff was no good... DON'T try the breaded pork tenderloin, anything served with gravy, make sure the dressing is on the side, and absolutely don't try the apple crisp at all.

1 Thank MHillx2
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Great place for some homemade nosh”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We visited this place twice and we would definitely go back for more. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to taste their 'talk of the town' pizza but we enjoyed the breakfast service. Friendly and warm staff made our experience a very positive one.

• Visited February 2013