“Very nice business.”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Very nice business.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

The staff and management went above and beyond to make my family and i feel right at home. I would and will stay there in the future. The room that we stayed in was very clean and cost efficient. Would recommend this hotel to all of our family and friends.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank tabfryar
Matthew_Phillips_GM2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you very much for your excellent review! I am very fortunate to have such a great team working for me here at the hotel. Our Housekeeping and Front Desk team's, commitment to guests satisfaction is second to none and it shows in your review!
Treating our guests as if they were guests in our own home is what we strive for everyday, so I am glad that you could feel at home while you stayed with us.
Thank you for being our guest and thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We look forward to having you back as our guest soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Orangeville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here , the room was clean, comfortable , and nicely furnished the staff was extremely helpful , when I booked the room I asked for a suite that would be quiet, and it was exactly as promised..When we arrived we asked the lady at the front desk for recommendations of local restaurants to eat at, she supplied us with a list with some wonderful top picks. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Doug C
Matthew_Phillips_GM2, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Doug C:

Thank you for your very positive review of our Hotel! We work very hard to maintain the #1 overall rating I Huntsville and I'm pleased to say we are among the best of ALL the Holiday Inn Express properties in the ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!

The thanks goes to our FANTASTIC STAFF who really take great pride in their work and ensure that we exceed our guests expectations at every opportunity!

We look forward to having you back soon as our guest!

Temagami, ON
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

We decided to stay at the Holiday Inn because of all the good reviews and we weren't disappointed. Everything was very clean, comfortable beds and nice linens, breakfast had lots of variety, friendly staff and no problems with checking in or out. The pool was clean and even though it was the family day weekend you could pick a time where it was not to busy. Will stay there again....Thank You!

Room Tip: We had a suite and a regular room on the 5th floor, no problems with anything.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank PapaJohnsPlace
Dear PapaJohnsPlace:

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Tripadvisor community! I must admit that we have the best housekeeping team in the world hands down! They are so meticulous in their cleaning and it truly shows in almost every review we receive both here on Tripadvisor and at our front desk!

I'm thrilled you enjoyed our full hot breakfast in the morning and the pool as well!

We look forward to having you back as our guest soon!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed there on a business trip. I have been in many other hotels and motels in Huntsville during the years and I can say that so far it is the best in town. Excellent quality, great customer service, very fast check in and check out, ladies at front desk always smiling, ample room with great king bed with soft pillows, washroom impeccably clean. Continental breakfast is complementary and the menu include scrambled and boiled eggs, western omelets, sausage, toast, bagels, yogurt, milk, coffee, tea, juices, fruits, cereal, etc etc, very complete breakfast. I also saw a mini bus that stopped there to pickup people going to Toronto Airport. The room price was around $119. I definitely comeback to this hotel again.

Room Tip: I stayed at room 401
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank AmtheExplorer
Dear AmtheExplorer:

WOW - I don't know what else to say other than Thank You VERY much for your glowing review of our Hotel! It means so much to get such a positive review especially from someone who has stayed in numerous hotels in Huntsville! I'm so glad you enjoyed our full hot breakfast and you even took the time to list most of what we have to offer each morning!

I have to agree that we truly are the best hotel in Huntsville! This is all thanks to our extremely friendly staff, especially our Front Desk Team who go out of their way to truly engage each of our guests to ensure that everything is exceeding our guests expectations! I truly am privileged to work with such a great team at the hotel.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at gm@huntsville-hotel.ca when you're looking to return and I'd be happy to make your reservation details for you personally!

North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Jan 7th on the way to Toronto from the North came across a road closure by Police due to snow road conditions... We called Holiday Inn in Hunstville for availability,,, We await yor arrival,, Everyone knows that some hotels take advantage of the situation, not here, a very good rate, clean spacious rooms and a free hot continental breakfast, When we checked the front desk told us to drive safely!!! A great find when stranded,,,

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Northernteacher:

I am so proud to read your review of our team and Hotel! We constantly work with our team to ensure they show empathy and truly put themselves in the shoes of our guests and this review confirms that we're succeeding!!!

When you stay with us, you truly are "Our Guest" and never a customer. Customers spend money, where "Our Guests" are those you welcome into your home, and we always try to treat each and every guest as if they are our own private guests that we are welcoming into our home!

We trust you made it to your destination safely and given your proximity to our hotel (just 90 minutes away), please feel free to stop by anytime on your way to or from home should you ever need anything (even if your not spending the night!!!)

Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I'll be honest... this booking didn't start off right. When I first booked a room via IHG's website, I had selected a Best Available Rate, as I wanted the option to cancel if I wasn't going. A few days later, I was certain that I would be there and opted for a prepaid rate to save a few dollars. For some reason, the system decided to charge my credit card twice. When I called IHG to ask about it, they said I needed to call the hotel. When I called the hotel, they said that IHG needed to do it. I commented that it was a little ridiculous that they would each say the other was responsible and immediately, the person who took my call (Sarah Isaacs) apologized and said they would sort everything out for me. Upon investigation, I was refunded part of my money, but my reservation had disappeared on the IHG website. Once again, when I emailed the hotel, they took care of it again and sorted everything out with IHG to make sure it appeared on my account AND that I was charged the right amount. I hope the hotel knows what a great Guest Services Manager they have, for fixing all these issues and making everything correct. Problems inevitably come up, once in awhile, but it's the way the hotel staff respond to them that makes all the difference.

The stay itself was fantastic - It was my second stay at this location, having been here a year before on the same day. My favourite feature was the Plinko game... and we liked the hotel suite because it had a microwave, sink, and a refrigerator. The location was also very convenient and I highly recommend the Coffee Cabin for breakfast across the street, if you miss the buffet breakfast at the hotel.

Room Tip: We faced the front of the hotel but didn't find it to be too loud.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wilburintoronto
Dear wilburintoronto:

Thank you for your detailed review of our Hotel! I am so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations after a challenging reservation! You're right that from time to time things do arise but what separates an average Hotel from a great Hotel are the people. I am very fortunate to have such a great team and they are all empowered to do whatever it takes to make you our guest happy and well taken care of! I will pass this on to our entire team so everyone is aware of how handling a challenging situation the right way makes all the difference to you our valued guest.

St. Catharines, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed with our two young boys as we passed through Huntsville and enjoyed our stay. The check-in process was efficient and informative and we found our room to be spacious and very clean. The complimentary breakfast provided was good with plenty of selection; what made it such a great experience was the service we received from Lillianne, the breakfast attendant. She went out of her way to engage in conversation with our two young boys, showed them how to make pancakes (which they loved), cleared our plates and was genuinely caring. I place a high value on customer service and she did a great job. We would recommend this hotel to friends and family and would return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntsville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Muskoka Inn
Deerhurst Resort
Deerhurst Resort
#3 of 18 in Huntsville
3.5 of 5 bubbles 2,719 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville? Share your experiences!