My arrival started with a warm welcome from Ashley. She began our family vacation off on the right note. I received an upgraded room for the rest of my stay!
I travel for work extensively throughout North America and have seen my share of Holiday Inns.
My wife loves palm trees and warm climates, so naturally, a good husband would take her North to Muskoka in the middle of February during a chilling artic cold front!
Matthew made sure my wife was happy by winning her over. The pool was a perfect temperature and it was even a couple degrees warmer just for her! If she was happy I was happy in my winter wonder land.
Next I went ice fishing for the afternoon, and found that Matthew accomodated my wife by moving us to another room to make her stay more enjoyable! Thank you Matthew, we understand and appreciate the trouble you went through during this busy long weekend!
I am hoping with a happy wife, I can return to my winter wonderland next year. I love it up here during the coldest of winter days, and during the hotest of summer months. Truely a Canadian get away to enjoy the best it has to offer The North.
As for the details, all the nicest restaurants, quaint little town to suit all tastes, artful and adventureous! Clean and new hotel, breakfast was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in Muskoka, ON Offers Guests a Pleasant and Peaceful Escape Conveniently located where Highways 11 and 60 meet, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Huntsville is situated in the heart of Ontario's most breathtaking landscape. Within walking distance of stores & restaurants, our hotel provides guests with plenty to experience throughout their stay. Less than two kilometers from our Huntsville accommodations, guests can re-visit history at the Muskoka Heritage Place, enjoy an arts performance at the Algonquin Theatre or go boating at Hutcheson or Avery Beach. Perfect for a day trip, Algonquin Provincial Park and the Trans-Canada Trail are also within a short distance of the hotel. Business travelers can appreciate that Kimberly Clark, Hydro One, KWH Pipe and Tembec are less than three kilometers from our convenient Huntsville hotel. Canada Post and Wal-mart are also located nearby. During your stay, feel free to take advantage of the free high-speed, wireless Internet access and complimentary breakfast. We invite you to relax by a warm fire in the hotel's great room and bird-watch on our outdoor patio. A heated, indoor pool, a fitness centre, a 24-hour business centre, a convenience store and pet-friendly rooms are also available for your convenience. Be sure to explore our Huntsville hotel's excellent rates and plan your trip today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Huntsville
- Holiday Inn Huntsville
- Holiday Inn Express Huntsville
- Huntsville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville Ontario