“Clean, comfortable and quiet.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

Our stay was great. The rooms were impecable. The only downfall was the "hot breakfast". There was none left and the eating area was a mess. This was well before breakfast time ended. We managed to grab a banana on the way out.

• Stayed: May 2012
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear Javabird:

Thank you very much for your review of our property! I was very surprised to hear of the experience you had at breakfast. I assure you I have followed up with all of our breakfast service staff as I want them to WOW all of our guests, and always make sure there's plenty of food and that the breakfast room is as impeccably clean as our guest rooms.

Please let me know when you are returning to the area and I'd be happy to give you a complimentary upgrade on your next stay with us as well as I'd like to do something extra special to make up for the breakfast!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Can't say enough....very clean great service.....coming back July or Aug for 2 nights!!!!! John Kerr Mississauga camkerr99@rogers.com

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Mr Kerr:

Thank you for your great review! I'm thrilled you found our hotel very clean and were pleased with our great service! We always strive to exceed your expectations!

As a thank you for your review I have sent you an email for a complimentary upgrade on your next stay here with us!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Had the front center suite on third floor with two Queen beds that were very comfortable, no noise and very clean everywhere.Hot breakfast and great coffee.Never used the pool or gym but looked well kept. Light between the two beds didn't work and only took 5 mins. for front desk to take care of it even at 11pm.
The front desk offered to give me a late check-out if I couldn't get back in time the following day to retrieve
my belongings.They have a plaza across the street that also came in handy.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Doug V:

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your stay! I will be sure to pass your comments onto my entire team especially the desk agent who worked that night and the housekeeping team as a whole. I’m very happy the team responded so quickly to your needs! Cleanliness is so vitally important not just in the guest rooms but in every corner of the hotel. If any place of business can keep the corners of their public areas clean then you have the assurance that the vital areas such as bathrooms and bedrooms are guaranteed to be clean!

Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you. As a thank you for posting your review here on Tripadvisor - I'd love to offer you a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

There is a lot of different things to discover in Huntsville. It was the first time that we had stayed at a hotel in this area. We arrived an hour before check-in and decided to explore the area on our own. There was clear markings for the trail that we walked on. It was the one that has the floating bridge across the water. We also discovered the lookout, which we found to be so cool that we could see so far away over the hilltops.

Room Tip: Even though the room we had was by the elevator, it was still a quiet room. The beds were very comf...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear rpearson_11:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel on trip advisor! I'm very pleased you were so happy with your stay and by the sounds of it we exceeded your expectations!!! Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you - and as a thank you I'd love to offer you a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have been using Holiday Inn Expresses when I can and they really are top notch. Clean, updated, friendly staff - very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sahayoga:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations on your stay! I truly am very lucky to have such a strong team here as they make all the difference! They really are second to none!

Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you - and as a thank you I'd love to offer oyu a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

In February 2011 spent one night before a dog sledding adventure and one night after. Excellent service throughout, basic but very enjoyable buffet breakfast. Very clean rooms on both stays - to have a wonderful powerful shower on the return from the wilds of Algonquin Park was absolute bliss, replacing "eau de chien (husky dogs)" with "eau de toilette"!!!! Very friendly informative staff. Close to good facilities.and just across the way from an excellent diner. If I manage another sledding trip next year will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo

Dear Pitch69:

Thank you for your great review! I appreciate it very much when guests like yourself take the time to write positive feedback for us! In today's day in age we are conditioned to great service and great product so I find we don't take the time to write positive reviews as often. I am very fortunate however as we continue to see one positive review after another!

Without sounding like a broken record with my responses once again I have to give full credit to my staff. The housekeeping team here at this hotel is one of the best I have ever worked with and constantly wow our guests, and the Front Desk team are some of the happiest people I could hope for to be on our front desk!

Please do let me know when you are returning to the area and I'd love to make your reservation for you personally and as I always do - offer all trip advisor reviewers a free complimentary upgrade on your next stay!

Thanks again,

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Nice new hotel, nice pool, normal HI express breakfast. This hotel is often very busy on the weekends, which can make breakfast a stressful, difficult experience. I do stay here often though. – 7/10

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntsville
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn
#5 of 18 in Huntsville
Deerhurst Resort
Deerhurst Resort
#3 of 18 in Huntsville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville? Share your experiences!