“Fantastic!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Mississauga Ontario
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

Can't say enough....very clean great service.....coming back July or Aug for 2 nights!!!!! John Kerr Mississauga camkerr99@rogers.com

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Mr Kerr:

Thank you for your great review! I'm thrilled you found our hotel very clean and were pleased with our great service! We always strive to exceed your expectations!

As a thank you for your review I have sent you an email for a complimentary upgrade on your next stay here with us!

Matthew Phillips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Lincoln, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Had the front center suite on third floor with two Queen beds that were very comfortable, no noise and very clean everywhere.Hot breakfast and great coffee.Never used the pool or gym but looked well kept. Light between the two beds didn't work and only took 5 mins. for front desk to take care of it even at 11pm.
The front desk offered to give me a late check-out if I couldn't get back in time the following day to retrieve
my belongings.They have a plaza across the street that also came in handy.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Dear Doug V:

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your stay! I will be sure to pass your comments onto my entire team especially the desk agent who worked that night and the housekeeping team as a whole. I’m very happy the team responded so quickly to your needs! Cleanliness is so vitally important not just in the guest rooms but in every corner of the hotel. If any place of business can keep the corners of their public areas clean then you have the assurance that the vital areas such as bathrooms and bedrooms are guaranteed to be clean!

Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you. As a thank you for posting your review here on Tripadvisor - I'd love to offer you a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Lindsay, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

There is a lot of different things to discover in Huntsville. It was the first time that we had stayed at a hotel in this area. We arrived an hour before check-in and decided to explore the area on our own. There was clear markings for the trail that we walked on. It was the one that has the floating bridge across the water. We also discovered the lookout, which we found to be so cool that we could see so far away over the hilltops.

Room Tip: Even though the room we had was by the elevator, it was still a quiet room. The beds were very comf...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Matthew P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Dear rpearson_11:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel on trip advisor! I'm very pleased you were so happy with your stay and by the sounds of it we exceeded your expectations!!! Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you - and as a thank you I'd love to offer you a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have been using Holiday Inn Expresses when I can and they really are top notch. Clean, updated, friendly staff - very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sahayoga:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations on your stay! I truly am very lucky to have such a strong team here as they make all the difference! They really are second to none!

Please let me know if and when you are returning to the area so I can personally make your reservation for you - and as a thank you I'd love to offer oyu a complimentary upgrade to make your next stay just as memorable.

Eastbourne East Sussex England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

In February 2011 spent one night before a dog sledding adventure and one night after. Excellent service throughout, basic but very enjoyable buffet breakfast. Very clean rooms on both stays - to have a wonderful powerful shower on the return from the wilds of Algonquin Park was absolute bliss, replacing "eau de chien (husky dogs)" with "eau de toilette"!!!! Very friendly informative staff. Close to good facilities.and just across the way from an excellent diner. If I manage another sledding trip next year will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Dear Pitch69:

Thank you for your great review! I appreciate it very much when guests like yourself take the time to write positive feedback for us! In today's day in age we are conditioned to great service and great product so I find we don't take the time to write positive reviews as often. I am very fortunate however as we continue to see one positive review after another!

Without sounding like a broken record with my responses once again I have to give full credit to my staff. The housekeeping team here at this hotel is one of the best I have ever worked with and constantly wow our guests, and the Front Desk team are some of the happiest people I could hope for to be on our front desk!

Please do let me know when you are returning to the area and I'd love to make your reservation for you personally and as I always do - offer all trip advisor reviewers a free complimentary upgrade on your next stay!

Thanks again,

Waterloo, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

Nice new hotel, nice pool, normal HI express breakfast. This hotel is often very busy on the weekends, which can make breakfast a stressful, difficult experience. I do stay here often though. – 7/10

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

Just returned from an awesome stay at the Holiday Inn Express Huntsville. We were greeted upon check-in by Blaire, who treated us like old friends. Excellent customer service, she answered our questions and made some great suggestions on activities in town. We enjoyed the pool and fitness centre. The rooms were nice and our request for extra pillows was answered in a very timely manner (again by Blaire, maybe they cloned her, it was that fast.) I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the rear of the hotel for a better view.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank MMA_Dad
Dear MMA_Dad:

I want to first thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback! It means a great deal to me and to the staff! Speaking of staff we are very lucky to have Blaire on our team! She is one of our shining stars indeed! I have printed this review off and will add it to her annual review! I'm thrilled that you were made to feel like old friends when staying here as that is our ultimate goal - to make you feel at home when away from home! Without sounding repetitive in my responses I like to offer all guests that have posted their feedback the opportunity to contact me directly so I can personally make your next reservation for you and if available upgrade your room! Simply contact me at 1-705-788-9500. Thanks again for your feedback and Happy Travels!

Matthew Phillips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntsville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Muskoka Inn
Deerhurst Resort
Deerhurst Resort
#3 of 18 in Huntsville
3.5 of 5 bubbles 2,719 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville? Share your experiences!