“Lovely spot”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Huntsville
Tranquil Woods Victorian Inn
Ranked #1 of 21 Huntsville B&B and Inns
Burlington, Canada
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This B&B is in a lovely setting. The rooms and ensuites are air conditioned, well appointed and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Dan and Judy, the proprietors are delightful. We plan to return. The friends we traveled with were equally impressed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
London, Ontario
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Have stayed many times and have never been disappointed. Rooms are clean and comfortable, each has it's own private bath. Breakfasts are always superb and vary each morning. Great coffee too! The location is appropriately named yet a short drive to downtown Huntsville. Convenient location to access highway 60 to Algonquin Park. Often see wild turkeys and deer near the property. Sit in the screened 3 season room at the back looking into the woods and have your morning coffee. Judy and Dan are always very gracious hosts. Judy very much enjoys running her B & B and it shows.

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable although the Whispering Pines room has a king size bed and private ac...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ian C
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was blown away by my amazing experience. From the moment arrived, I was greeted by my lovely and classy hostess Judy. She is super friendly and could make anyone feel at ease. Not only that, I felt like I was with family. Her husband Dan, as also very friendly.
The room I stayed in was beautiful and quaint. The food was scrumptious. I didn't want to leave. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank elizabeth m
Colchester,England
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This B and B is away from the town of Huntsville and set in a beautiful wood. The back yard is totally inviting and we wish it had been a little drier out so that we could explore further. The house was very thoughtfully decorated and delicious breakfasts were served up by Judy – look out for the Blueberry French Toast – very rich and totally delicious. We were lucky enough to be staying in Huntsville at the time of peak Fall colour making the local area and the visit to Algonquin Provincial Park beautiful and not to be missed.

Room Tip: We had the Whispering Pines Room on the ground floor with door to the beautiful back yard.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying for one night (it was already booked for the 2nd night) at Tranquil Woods. The home of Judy and Dan is spacious, cheery and welcoming. When I mentioned I couldn't stay for breakfast in the morning (I needed to wake up super early to get to my sunrise location to make photographs), Judy went out of her way to prepare a superb box breakfast (egg salad sandwiches, bagel and cream cheese, juice, power bar, snack treat, apple) that was waiting for me in the fridge early that next morning. In addition I was able to make coffee and hot oatmeal cereal in the kitchen prior to leaving. I wish I could have stayed much longer and enjoy Judy's hospitality and lovely home even more. If you're thinking of staying at a luxury B&B in a beautiful setting in Huntsville, this is the place you want to book. I found the value to be exceptional.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed with Judy and Dan for 4 nights during a trip to the area in September. They were such welcoming hosts, hugely knowledgeable about the area and fun people to get to know. Our room was great - huge comfortable bed, sparkling clean and beautifully appointed generally. The breakfasts were the perfect start to a day of exploring in Algonquin. Stay here and you won't be disappointed

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Tranquil Woods for one night and it wasn't enough. Judy is a very warm and welcoming host. We stayed in the king room on the main floor and it was beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the fireplace. Everything was very clean and nicely decorated. For breakfast we had delicious pancakes and Judy even offered us seconds.

I would recommend Tranquil Woods to anyone. The property is beautiful and we were sad that we didn't get to feed the crazy chipmunk!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple