“Tarzan experience”

Treetop Trekking Huntsville
Reviewed July 10, 2014

A fun and adventurous activity for the whole family to experience nature in an unusual way.My daughter age 11 and son age 16 loved it. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this. It is one of those activities you talk about long after your vacation is over.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Loved this activity. It was a great 3 hour workout. Staff was superb they could not gave been more pleasant and helpful. We were pleased that the activity was so much fun - for both adults and kids aged 9 and 14. It is strenuous so don't underestimate how demanding the trekking is however. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I were staying near by, found TTTrekking online; booking was simple, the staff are outstanding, we had a lot of fun, I would highly recommend it! They recommend thin gloves, an excellent good idea; I would recommend a good muscle warm up; it was a very safe way to overcome fear of heights!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

SO much fun! The perfect way to spend the afternoon! Staff were great. The range of difficulty levels made it fun for all of us. I would definitely recommend this!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Looking for some adventure, check this out. A great way to accomplish some fears and have loads of adventure.