“The best coffee in town!!”
Review of Lucy's Lunchbox - CLOSED

Lucy's Lunchbox
Description: 705-349-3362
Description: 705-349-3362
Reviewed August 29, 2012

A great little cafe, with a cozy environment and friendly staff! The soup is always fresh, homemade and it is always different! Along with sandwiches, muffins, cookies and much more to choose from! My fav coffee flavor is butternut crunch. This is a place you don't want to miss out on.

1  Thank Diana-londonON
There are newer reviews for Lucy's Lunchbox

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Love starting my day with Lucy's. The baked goods (muffins, fudge, cookies and date squares) coupled with a warm drink is fantastic. My sinful pleasure is the date squares.
Thanks for always welcoming me with the biggest smile!!! Love, love, love it here :) Julie

1  Thank JulieAllen205
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great atmosphere,service and amazing homemade goodies and lunches! I'm from out of town and herd from locals that I have to try this place and was very happy I did ! Nothing to complain about except that there isn't one in my town!

1  Thank Kyky3486
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Just past the hospital on hwy 11B is a great little coffee shop that more people need to be aware of!!! The BUTTER TART MUFFINS are amazing!!!!! The soup is homemade and the service is great. It has a quaint little atmosphere, definitely if you are visiting the area or a permanent resident, you must check it out. I know I go often.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

There's a great coffee selection and friendly setting. I like the decor - a great fusion of Muskoka meets Italy. The apple pie muffins are amazing. If I want a Cafe Latte in Huntsville, this is where I go.

1  Thank YvonneS991