“Tasty dinner”

Chucks roadhouse
Ranked #39 of 80 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Melbourne, Australia
“Tasty dinner”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Dined here early on a Saturday night and after a heavy lunch we ordered salads, which can be dangerous in a beer 'n wings joint like this. The anxiety was unwarranted - my chicken Greek salad was very good, as was my wife's tuscan salad with chicken. We ordered sweet potato fries as a side which were crunchy and served with a delicious sauce. I enjoyed a pint of the Muskoka Cream Ale while she had a pint of Guinness. I was pleased to note that both beers were fantastic, just as the brewers intended. Sometimes a high-volume joint can forget about the need to regularly clean the beer lines but there were no such problems here. The staff was young, friendly and efficient. I'll come back if I find myself in Huntsville again.

• Visited September 2012

Kitchener, Canada
“I expected more than this”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Most places I go to that have "wing night" specials I really don't expect much from. It's not like I am looking for 5-star dining....just wings and beer. So I went to Crabby Joe's looking for and expecting the typical experience. Well...it was worse.

Round 1 of wings - well timed, efficient. Wings....bland. The "hot" wings I had were just Franks hot sauce. I have had spicier ketchup.

Round 2 - much delayed. Wings...got the suicide this time. Embarrassing. They weren't much hotter than hot. The Cajun weren't great.

Finally waiting for the cheque - 20 minutes plus. Was terrible. The place wasn't even busy either. To be let down at a place I wasn't even expecting much from is very disappointing and even rare. Too bad. At least it was cheap...

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“yummy”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have been to several locations for this chain and the Huntsville location was also very good. Lots of selection, great food and reasonably priced.

Visited August 2012
Beaverton, Ontario, Canada
“Good meal - great Tuesday deals”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The meal was very good. We were looking for something inexpensive and good. We dropped in to Crabby Joe's on a Tuesday to find out it was their deal night. The price was right, the food was good. What else do you need?

Visited August 2012
Oakville, Canada
“Average Food Experience ON This Chain Eatery”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Food selection was good but prices are comparable to other chain eateries like this. This is my first time to this chain but it is like alot of other chain eatery. Namely if you have been to one than you have been to them all. Service was average as the place was busy thus the food presparation took alot of time. Servers aare university educated but this is the only type of job that they can get to pay off their student loans.

Very friendly but average customer service skills. Left a good tip as they work hard for ttheir money despite being short staffed. It is not their fault as the management decide the staffing level but they need to take this into account when they are busy.

Therefore an average rating for an average food eatery.

Would recommend this place as it is comparable to other chain eateries located across North America.

• Visited August 2012