My boyfriend and I enjoy the beauty that Ontario has to offer. So we were excited to stay at Deerhurst. The entrance was breathtaking and the interior with the high ceilings felt like you were somewhere really magnificent. We stayed in one of the modern rooms, which was nice to look at… but not to sit on. The couches were uncomfortable and the bed was on the more firm side, which isn’t our preference. We loved the fireplace and the flat screen TV, and the side table. Unfortunately, it rained the entire time we were there so we weren’t able to do much. There was also a cheerleading competition going on so there were children everywhere which we normally don’t mind but they were literally EVERYWHERE – no peace and quiet. The restaurants were actually closed on the different nights we were there, so we had to eat at the same one each time. We like to try new places when we go but weren’t able to . We had a reservation at the spa but cancelled it because the rest of the trip was disappointing already, we didn’t want to spend extra money to be disappointed further. I am sure this place is better in the Summer or Winter when there is more to do, but not worth the money in the Spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario