Deerhurst was great. We used many of the resorts facilities and they were all great. Snow and ice was removed from all walkways. We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo. It was spacious and each family had their own large bedroom and bathroom. However I found that the rooms were not clean. The carpets were old and gross. The couches and upholstered chairs were stained, old and grungy. I did not even want to sit on them. We wore shoes indoors the whole time. The beds and linens were very clean. The furniture and décor was old and dated. The bathrooms were early 90's. Time for renos Deerhurst. Time to modernize rooms and remove carpets. The changeroom at the pool also had carpet, and I thought it smelled musty and moldy. I would probably not stay at Deerhurst again unless I stayed in a cleaner, more modern room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario