Eclipse is one of the restaurants on the grounds of Deerhurst Resort. It is touted as their premier restaurant. The service was outstanding. Sadly the food feel short of any expectation we had. I ordered the halibut which was served flavorless with what appeared and tasted like tomato soup poured over half of it. The seafood platter was good but seriously overpriced for the amount of seafood on the plate. The wine was reasonably priced but the overall dinner which cost $133.00 before tip and did not include pre dinner drinks, appetizers or dessert, was a shocking price to pay for what we received. disappointing!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario