I would without hesitation recommend Deerhurst Resort as a venue if you want to plan an exceptional conference. There were 270 of us and each one of us was made to feel special from our first inquiring phone call to the last speech at the conference. The ambiance, the rooms, the food, the breakout rooms -- the entire facility is incredible. The staff is even better -- the Conference Services Manager, AV staff, the Catering Manager and his staff, in fact, all the staff made planning and execution of our first ever national conference very, very easy. They were accomodating of all our wishes (a campfire in April!!) and enhanced our experience in any way they could. I know where our next conference will be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario