Spent the week at Deerhurst resort and really enjoyed ourselves.The kids loved the bouncey castles they had set up for the week specially and also they loved the games room and pool.
The kids did the pony ride($25.each) which was excellent and worth it and they also did the kiddy dogsled which we did not find it that good and definitely not worth the $25. each.
I did the ziplining which was great.The decades live show was excellent.
The staff was nice and friendly and accommodations very good.We stayed in a timeshare condo.
We will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario