My husband and I recenly visited Deerhurst Resort for a WOW weekend and it was certainly just that - from the food, the drink, the entertainment, the outdoor activities, the hospitality, the staff - it was outstanding! We stayed in a Summit Suite which was warm and cozy with a spectular view of the property around us. Snowed all day but and couldn't have been more beautiful.
If you want to just hang around by the fire, walk around, or be adventurous, Deerhurst has it all. It was a WOW experience for sure and would do it again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario