We had a wonderful stay at the Deerhurst recently. My husband and myself have snowmobiled to the resort the past 3 years and have enjoyed it everytime. We were upgraded to a newly renovated Junior One Bedroom Suite with a fireplace....such a treat after a long day of snowmobiling. Along with the hottub, pool, and delicious meals in both restaurants, the Deerhurst delivered a very enjoyable weekend. We will certainly be back for a 4th year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario