We just recently returned from a nice weekend away at Deerhurst. Overall I thought the staff was friendly and helpful at the hotel. The restaurants were great, both the food and service.
We stayed in the main building, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room was showing it's age a litte with a few dings and scratches on the walls and the bathroom was a little dated but it was clean and we didn't spend too much time in the room anyway.
The pool area was nice, though it would be nice if the hot tub was a bit bigger to accomodate more people.
The staff in the outdoor activity shop was helpful in letting us know which snowmobile trails were good to use and scenic.
Just a heads up if you are looking for a late night snack (after 11:00) or room service than I wouldn't book this hotel because neither are available.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario