We recently stayed at Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville - I hadn't been there in years. I came across Deerhurst Resort 'Preferred Membership' through some friends and I am glad I did. For $99, the experince and price was great.
I have been to several northern style resorsts and I would say this top my charts. The service was great, from the front desk, to the outdoor sports. Everyone was friendly, attentive and having a good time. The front desk listed all of the benifits that came with my preferred membership, we were excited to take advantage of the snow sports,show, and dinning discounts.
We arrived late on our first night so we ate in the resturaunt Maple. We ordered a pizza and a burger from their late night menu and it was great. The Pizza was amazing with roasted red peppers and goat cheese. I ordered a cesar salad as a side for my burger, was it ever delicious - Highly recommended.
When we checked into our room we had a great renovated room with Flat Screen TV's a comfy bed and a great living space. The view was of the golf course (I'll for sure be making my way back to play some golf in the summer)
The next day we went and used some of the facilties, including the pool / hot tub, Snowshoeing on the Look out trail - a breath-taking view of the resort.
Later that day we went to the on-site production "Decades" I was expecting the usual low budget production similar to most resorts. This was a great show, all songs from 50's - today, and I knew them all! It was a great time with the group of friends we met.
My experience here was great. It was well worth the $99 membership that gave us a "Free" night, food discounts 50% off for the two of us. discounts on the show, and outdoor sports. I have already told my family about this great deal. I would highly recommend if you are going to stay here, to get the membership - its a one time fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario