We have stayed at Deerhurst 7 times, mostly in the main building for our company Christmas party. Thank God we didn't have to attend the usual show this year....we saw Kim Mitchell and he was great and LOUD, TOO LOUD!!! We have also upgraded (I should say down graded) a few times to suites down by the water too. These units are very dated and a lot of the previous reviews are correct about this. The main building rooms and beds are comfortable. Dining options are not cheap and we were disappointed that the Maple room bar/grill was closed for this busy time a year. Kids stuff added this year was good, like rock climbing and arcade......definitely an improvemnt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario